Have you seen these beautiful images and wondered how to create your own Tree of Life Breast Feeding Selfie?
I only have the one pic of me breastfeeding ThriftyBaby so don’t have any options of which one to use! I didn’t find feeding him easy and my mental health had to come first but we managed his first month in our family so at least I gave him the good stuff and I’m pleased about that.
Here’s my simple guide with pictures of how to create your own.
- Download the PicsArt app for free from the App Store or the Play Store.
- Open the app and click on the “+” symbol to add your chosen breastfeeding photo then click on “Edit”.
- Open a search engine and find a free picture of a tree you like. The search term I used was “Free Transparent Tree with roots”.
- Back in the app, in the edit options along the bottom of the app click on “Add photo” (second option along) to add the tree to your picture.
- You can increase or decrease the size of the tree and crop it so it looks right on your Tree of Life Breast Feeding Selfie.
- Click on “Blend” (second option from the left) and choose “Overlay” for transparent trees or “Darken” for tree pics which have a background.
- Click on “Apply” in the menu at the top of the app.
- Click on “Magic” where you get a choice of effects (I chose midnight as this seemed apt).
- Click “Apply”.
- Click “Save” and ta-da, you now have your very own Tree of Life Breast Feeding Selfie.This isn’t something I would normally share, however I do think it looks rather lush and I was inspired by a number of other parent bloggers after seeing the pics they’ve been creating throughout the night. If you make one too feel free to share it on the Facebook page too.