If you are looking to learn more about Salesforce then you are in the right place. There are so many benefits to be gotten from it that more and more businesses are getting interested in it.
However, properly implementing it can be a tedious and even perplexing task. Hence, most businesses often employ experts for the job.
When you get the service of any of the numerous Salesforce implementation financial services available to you, your business stands to gain a lot. However, you would need to get one that would strategically get the work done so the desired benefits will be accomplished.
Salesforce implementation has several aspects under it. It doesn’t stop at getting a new system implemented but it also includes customizing and managing existing systems. Knowing the services you can get will help you properly utilize this wonderful service.
Hence, in this read, we will be discussing some of the common services Salesforce experts offer. But first, let us answer a pressing question.
What exactly is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a software that offers several software solutions as well as a means for both developers and users to create custom software. It has a multi-tenant system meaning several customers use the same technology.
Now, that we know all that, let us now get into the services you can get under it.
Common Salesforce Implementation Services
1. Implementation of Community Cloud
Community Cloud is the platform through which active and effective communication is fostered between customers, stakeholders, and partners.
This space builds loyalty for the brand among customers, improves partners’ collaboration, and creates active communities for the employees.
The following could be done in this aspect:
- Implementation of Customer Communities which would connect the business with its customers. Customer support is also improved as customers are assisted in personalized ways.
- Implementation of Employee Communities, the employees of the company can use these communities to share documents and files, allowing a seamless operation as they work together.
- Implementation of Partner Communities. These would serve as information hubs.
2. Development and Customization
This focuses on logic codes utilization to ensure effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices. Visit: https://searchcustomerexperience.techtarget.com/ to learn more about CRM.
Experts deliver on this in the following aspects:
- Custom objects which could be used to store important and valuable data can be developed. These objects could also be used to automatically make UI function layouts.
- Design custom-made solutions which can be used for marketing, sales, and other services depending on the business’s unique needs.
- Use UI frameworks to make dynamic and re-usable interfaces.
3. Organization Management
Salesforce implementation has to be periodically updated to ensure it works perfectly. You can get experts to manage your updates so that performance, platform usability, and logic would improve. This would ensure that customization which is already existing does not adversely get impacted.
Services under this include:
- Management of Salesforce updates in record time so you can rest assured when it comes to the latest updates.
- Checking and then correcting any functionalities immediately in case of incompatible updates or a crash.
- Accepting or deleting updates manually. This is done after the update has been critically evaluated with a Sandbox test.
4. Lightning Migration
This service is needed when you want to migrate from Classic and start using Lightning. The latter often helps to not just speed up but also simplify users’ experience.
If you notice the need for this migration in your business, then you need experts that can do the following tasks:
- Help clients map out the migration goals. This way, a proper strategy based on the client’s goals will be created and used to evolve the already existing system.
- Properly map out the workflow in advance so that potential roadblocks can be identified.
- Resolve the potential roadblocks on time.
- Implementation of integrations and functionalities in such a way that stakeholders properly benefit from them.
- Identify bugs via a Sandbox test and then work to fix them.
5. Salesforce Administration
A great Salesforce expert team would be capable of efficiently taking care of every administrative cloud-platform function. This would in turn give you time to focus on your business.
Below are some of the administrative tasks the team should be able to handle after the configuration:
- Offer administrative aide to PaaS and SaaS run as CRM applications. You can click here to learn the differences between PaaS and SaaS.
- Handle tasks that would support and enable administrative development, UI, alter management, troubleshooting and security, as well as adjust management activities.
Salesforce implementation can be quite the task when people handling it aren’t properly equipped with the right knowledge and expertise. Hence, it is always a great choice to let the experts handle it. But, before you do this, it’s a great idea to know what you can get from it. Hence, in this article, we have discussed some of the most common services you can get from a Salesforce implementation expert.