When it comes to treat/cheat day, in the ThriftyHouse we love pizza so I’ve put together a list of how we enjoy Pizza Express for less.
- Pizza Express makes a regular appearance on the O2 Priorities app. They frequently offer a main course for only £5 (normal prices are around twice this price).
- Pizza Express offer a student discount. Your NUS extra card gives you 40% off your food and drink bill at PizzaExpress on Mondays and Tuesdays, and 20% off your food and drink bill on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. You’ll need one NUS extra card for every 10 people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many cards. For example, if you and 9 friends are dining then you’ll need one card, but if there are 11 of you you’ll need to show a second card. If you want an NUS card but aren’t a student, then have a read here of how to get one.
- Iceland supermarket have an amazing range of Pizza Express pizzas and pasta which are perfect for eating out at home. They also offer home delivery with a minimum spend of £25. Take a look at the full range here and stock up your freezer.
- Sign up to the Pizza Express newsletter and leave your date of birth to receive a birthday freebie, normally a bottle of Prosecco.
- You can redeem your Sainsbury Nectar points for vouchers so you can eat at Pizza Express for less. Check how many Nectar Points you have here.
- Sign up to Zeek and purchase discounted Pizza Express gift cards before visiting the restaurant. You can use these as cash so they’re valid in conjunction with other offers.