I’ve pulled together five quick and easy non-chocolate easter gift ideas from one mama to another. James had a chocolate egg this week. Never again! He was completely bouncing off the walls!!!
So hang up that over-flowing easter basket and check out these non-chocolate alternatives.
- I love the whole range of “That’s not my…” books but they have some lovely ones suitable for Easter gifts too. There’s “That’s not my Bunny” “That’s not my Lamb” and “That’s not my Duck.”
- There’s nothing cuter than a tot dressed as an Easter bunny. Get them this costume and take a picture too to put it with others to make a calendar for next year. The gift that keeps on giving!
- Obviously I’m a fan of encouraging kid’s to save up and these egg shaped money boxes would be perfect for Easter!
- I love painting with James so this paint your own egg cup kit would be so much fun and gives him something that he can keep.
- Who doesn’t love LEGO? Those colourful building bricks are a brilliant non-chocolate Easter gift idea especially as there’s a cute LEGO bunny or LEGO chick to choose from!
I hope you have a lovely Easter with your families x
*Disclosure – this post contains affiliate links.